Wheat Ridge, CO, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We will make sure that your project gets the care and attention that it deserves. If you want to revamp your Wheat Ridge home’s kitchen, you can call us.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the schedule and blueprint will be created and the work can start. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the very best materials and the safest processes.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks like new, but is also very functional. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This project will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
There’s a lot that goes into creating a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you want to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in any kitchen. We can help you find the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Wheat Ridge to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to figure out the way to create your perfect kitchen.