There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Denver!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.