From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to consider. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Denver can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Westminster to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.