Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Denver can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how much there is to do. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.