Paul Davis is the expert in the industry for restoring precious belongings such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one time automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.