From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Denver can restore these valuables and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were once immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Denver can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.